International Master’s Scholarships at Université Paris-Saclay
Deadline: 7 May (annual)
Study in: France
Course starts Sept
Through the IDEX scholarships, the Université Paris-Saclay aims to increase international students’ access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs taught in its member institutions, as well as to make it easier for highly qualified foreign students to attend its University, particularly those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Université Paris-Saclay, France, and enrolled at one of the member institutions listed below:
AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Except for practical training, all Master’s programs accredited by Université Paris-Saclay in all academic subjects.
Amount of Awards:
Group to target:
The annual scholarship sum is €10,000. It is paid by the Université ParisSaclay for the course of the academic year and for a minimum of 10 months per year (September to June). Depending on the candidate’s place of origin, a maximum of €1,000 can be awarded for travel and visa expenditures.
These scholarships are for one or two years, depending on the entry level (M1 or M2), and are contingent on students earning the required amount of credits to progress to the next year level.
AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s program provided by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UV Only those pupils who meet one of the following requirements are eligible to apply:
• International students who have just arrived the United States and are under the age of 30 during the selection year.
• Students of foreign nationality who have lived in France for less than a year and have previously or currently enrolled in a non-certified training course or internship.
• Students of foreign nationality taking language instruction on French land for less than a year (type FFL).
• Students who have previously resided in France as part of a mobility program (e.g. Erasmus) during their studies.
• All students who were or are enrolled in a French higher education institution throughout their studies, with the exception of international students studying in a French higher education institution overseas, are disqualified.
• Students who have been out of school for more than three years in a row.
• Students with any other sort of scholarship that pays more than €650 per month.
Students must first be accepted into a Master’s Program at Université Paris-Saclay to be considered for the scholarships. Being accepted into one of the University’s master’s programs does not guarantee you a scholarship.
Selected students will receive an email with a link to an online application form. Only students who get an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for an IDEX scholarship will be eligible to do so. Unsolicited applications are not permitted.
The deadline to submit complete applications is May 7.