Taylors College Sydney Scholarship in Australia 2022
Taylors College Sydney Scholarship is pleased to receive applications from various countries for the 2022 academic year. This program offers this fantastic opportunity to talented foreign students who are passionate to build their career overseas. It was created by Taylors College Sydney in the form of International Awards.
Interested students who desire to undertake a foundation course, and get a certification from the University of Sydney are qualified to apply for this award. The students will be granted with the Scholarship if they belong to an eligible country, and have enrolled themselves in the college.
Taylor’s College Sydney is an academic institution founded in the year 1920. The College is a university preparation programs provider in Australia and New Zealand. It is located in Melbourne, Australia. This university offers world-class university foundation and preparation to students across the globe, and it intends to continue to do so.
The College has been awarded first position in the region concerning employability because it is affiliated with the University of Sydney. Within the 50 years from 1920 to 1970, Taylors College provided about 320,000 students with access to further educational and employment opportunities. Taylors College campuses are situated in the major cities in Australia and New Zealand: Sydney, Perth and Auckland.
Why should you study at Taylors? It has an outstanding infrastructure to take care of students as they learn with them, which utilizes an industry-led learning system and has well-expanded facilitators. The students are provided access to personal counselors to talk to and discuss anything. The platforms and clubs at Taylor’s assist students to blend in and make friends rapidly.
Application Deadline: Not yet stated
Taylors College Sydney Scholarship – About
- University or Organization: Taylor’s College Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in: Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible for Taylors College Sydney Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Candidates from Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, nations in Africa, countries within Central Asia, nations within South and Central America (including Mexico and the Caribbean) are qualified.
- Eligible Course: All foundation-level courses and subjects are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must possess citizenship of either of the eligible nations.
- The candidates must be registered and accepted into the college.
How to Apply
To apply, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- The candidates are expected to apply through the website provided by the university. The scholarship will be automatically applied to qualified students, and reflected in the Taylors College letter of offer.
- Supporting Documents: The interested applicants are expected to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records of school
- International identification
- Requirements for Admission: The applicants must have finished all previous levels of education and must possess a qualification for the same to be admitted at Taylors College under a foundation course.
- Requirement for Language: The candidates are expected to accomplish minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0
- TOEFL PBT – 483
- TOEFL IBT – 56
- PTE Academic – 42
- CAE – 154
Benefits of Taylors College Sydney Scholarship
The beneficiaries will be offered the benefits below:
- The selected candidates will be given a 20% contribution for their Foundation studies by Taylor’s College Sydney.
Interested students who desire to undertake a foundation course in Taylor College Sydney, and get a certification from the University of Sydney are qualified to apply for this award.
To apply and inquire further about Taylors College Sydney Scholarship, please visit Apply Now.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.