University of New South Wales is pleased to present the UNSW PhD International Scholarship. UNSW PhD International Scholarship is an international awards program currently open to foreign scholars who have the plans to embark on PhD in Psychiatry. This life changing opportunity is intended to discover these students’ underlying research potentials and abilities. The University of New South Wales is pleased to accept submissions for the academic year 2022. The closing date of the scholarship is still open until further notice.
Scholars from all countries are encouraged to apply for this scholarship opportunity. The interested PhD applicant is expected to have an undergraduate degree with First-Class Honors in neurobiology, neuroscience, biomedical science, or in related fields.
Available Subjects – UNSW PhD International Scholarship
The courses listed below are available to study under UNSW PhD International Scholarship program:
- Molecular Neuropathology
- Biomedical Sciences
University of New South Wales – About
The University of New South Wales is a renowned institution of higher learning. It is one of Australia’s foremost research-intensive universities. This university was at the 44th position in the 2021 QS World University Ranking. The school targets to improve and change lives through merit in research.
Why University of New South Wales? University of New South Wales has a global reputation for providing outstanding leading research and education. It welcomes international students and grooms them to turn into leaders of tomorrow. The scholars at UNSW are taught in minute batches of classes, making the faculty and scholars effortlessly accessible to each other.
Application Deadline: Open
UNSW PhD International Scholarship – Summary
- Awarding University: University of New South Wales
- Department: Faculty of Medicine
- Study Level: PhD
- Award value: $28,092
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and foreign students
- Country: Australia
Eligibility for UNSW PhD International Scholarship
To be eligible for UNSW PhD International Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements bellow:
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities
- Eligible Courses: Candidates can apply for a PhD in psychiatry at UNSW.
- Eligibility Criteria: To meet the criteria, Candidates must satisfy entry requirements for admission to the Ph.D. program at UNSW. The candidates must have experience in histological methods with understanding of neuroanatomical, knowledge of microscopy and/or working knowledge of molecular biology.
- Submissions will be evaluated on a competitive basis bearing in mind the candidate’s prior academic research experience, publication record, awards, interest in mental health research, and employment history.
How to Apply for UNSW PhD International Scholarship
To avail UNSW PhD International Scholarship, please follow the guidelines bellow:
- Steps to Apply: The candidates must apply through the school’s online portal or via the UAC portal. The candidates need to forward a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com to apply for the opportunity.
- Necessary Documents: The scholars are expected to present the following documents to the university:
- Citizenship Proof
- IB Degree
- High School Records
- Admission Prerequisites: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree with first-class Honors in neurobiology, neuroscience, biomedical science or related fields.
- Language Prerequisites: The applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
Benefits of UNSW PhD International Scholarship
Recipients of UNSW PhD International Scholarship will be offered the benefit below:
- They will be awarded an allowance of $28,092 per year.
- This aid will cover up to 3 years of PhD studies at UNSW.
This life changing opportunity is intended to discover these students’ underlying research potentials and abilities. The University of New South Wales is pleased to accept submissions for the academic year 2021/2022. The deadline of the scholarship is still open until further notice.
To inquire further about UNSW PhD International Scholarship, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.